Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Publix Freebie Deal

 
Today I Bought All of These Items & I Only Paid $3.69 for Everything! I saved $19.05!!!
1)    Ocean Spray 100% Grapefruit Juice:  Buy 2 Bottles of Ocean Spray 100% Grapefruit Juice &  get a 5lb bag of Ocean Spray Grapefruit for FREE!!!
Ocean Spray 100% Grapefruit Juice BOGO $2.99
Use two $2 coupons off the purchase of one 54oz or larger 100% Grapefruit Juice
Use Publix Coupon  (Found in Weekly Ad) to get FREE Fresh Red Grapefruit 5 lb when you buy 2 Ocean Spray Grapefruit Juice or Grapefruit Juice Drinks 64 oz …
PUBLIX had to apply $1 toward the remainder of my grocery bill!!!!
2)    Frusion Smoothies:  Get Two 4Pk Containers of for Only $2.00.
Frusion Smoothies are currently on sale 2 for $4.00 at Publix. Used two $1.00 off coupons. My final price was $2 for both packages.

3)    Keebler Town House Crackers on sale BOGO at $ 3.69. I used two 70 cent off coupons I earned from my Family Rewards account through www.kelloggs.com.  My final price was 2.29 for both boxes.
 
See Below For Links to Coupons
Frusion Smoothie
Kelloggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs