Monday, March 15, 2010

B's Arrow Experience

Hey Peeoooplllleee!

I am so blessed to announce that my cd of poetry "Poetic Pearls" will debut in August of this year. I've already had my first session at Arrow Records and lemme tell ya...whew.. I was mad nervous! We were able to create four tracks of music. Music Producer C-Dob used his God-given talent to create the perfect background music for my work. Stay tuned people because there is more to come! In the mean time, check out pics from my first session below!


Find more photos like this on Dreamers Into Doers -- marthastewart.com

3 comments:

  1. Bridgett, how absolutely wonderful. Congratulations - I'm so excited for you!!

    -Dawn (from DID)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - that is so exciting...and inspirational. You are just beginning and you will go far!

    ReplyDelete

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs