Friday, November 13, 2020

The Devil Got Big Mad!

God has been too good to me to let this Facebook shadow ban get me down. At the moment, I have less than an hour before the Dr. Oz show comes on in my area. As you may know, I was contacted by one of the show's production assistants asking for permission to feature a clip from my video, "How to Have a Covid Free Thanksgiving" during his show. 

(Excuse me while I go get my shout on!.......................................................................Okay, I'm back)

As many of you may also know, I have been dealing with Facebook continuing to decline my reach for quite some time. It's an aggravation because I take my work VERY seriously! The BMackWrites platform is about more than my comical Momma Mack videos.  My platform has become a safe place for many of you who have battled with the hardships of life spiritually, emotionally and physically. I am proud to testify about the many people who choose not to take their lives, end their marriages, give up on their dreams and return to Christ because of the inspiration they found on my page. I thank God for being used as his vessel. I pray everyday for each of you, and while I may not know you personally, you have a become my online family. 

So, I am sure you can imagine my frustration with Facebook's monitoring of my page. They are purposely hiding my page content from the people I'm helping. I've reported my issues and concerns several times to Facebook Support with no avail. I've had problems with followers, likes, comments and fan badges being removed from my page. I've even had to relike my OWN PAGE! Today, I uploaded another Momma Mack video, and AGAIN, the reach was limited. I've decided not to harbor any hard feelings against the ghost moderator of my page. I have to remember that hurt people hurt people. I'm not quite sure why this person(s) is doing what he/she is doing, but I do know that anyone who is willing to try and censor my page is doing it because they are afraid of what I have to say. Better yet, what God has mandated me to say.

I REFUSE TO LET THIS STEAL MY JOY!

I would like to take this time to first, thank God for his hand on my life. Special thanks to the BMackWrites patrons. Your monthly support has helped this platform to reach millions. As a matter of fact, over the last 30 days, the BMackWrites platform reached 1,495,518 people!!!  I couldn't have done without you! The devil saw that number and got big mad!!! I've told you all before, I hate asking for money, but this is needed. I humbly ask that you please consider becoming a BMackWrites monthly supporter through Patreon. For as low as the cost of a McDonalds meal ($5), your support will help me as I work to teach, edify and encouragement others through God's word. Becoming a patron will give you the added benefit of receiving text notifications anytime I go live or post a video. That way no matter what Facebook does, you won't miss my videos. There are secular platforms with thousands of patron supporters. Unfortunately, that's not the case for most children of God like myself. We need your help!

Can we come together and prove to the world that the church is even stronger and unified? Pray about it and if God leads you to, please click the link and become a supporter. www.patreon.com/bmackwrites

I am including the link to my latest Momma Mack video on Youtube. Please watch and enjoy. I pray it gives you a much needed chuckle.


 

As always, thank you for your love, prayers and support. 

God Bless

BMackWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs