Wednesday, November 11, 2020

How I Keep My Black from Cracking

They say "Black don't Crack", and that is true, but there are those of us who have to fight a little harder to keep things smooth as we grow older. In the youtube video below, I share my daily hair and skin routine that works for me. I hope you enjoy and watch out for the special offer for the Radiance Spin Care System I used...

Radiance Spin-Care System Duvolle® 70% OFF CODE: BMACKWRITES70 Your Radiance Spin-Care System: $28.50 https://duvolle.com/radiance-spin-care-system/ Naturale Whipped www.naturalewhipped.com

If you are reading this from your mobile device and cannot see video below, please click web version at the bottom of the page to view.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs