Thursday, August 21, 2014

Simplistically Cute Front Door Accent

I am REALLY enjoying our new home and I have a million projects that I am excited about completing. If you are on a budget like me, you have to be financially creative in your journey to spice things up in your home décor. Today I made a quick stop by Hobby Lobby to pick my "M" and a bundle of flowers. Total Cost $8.54. Came home, added a coat of Ivory spray paint (Rust Oleum) to my "M". Accented the bottom with a few sprigs of flower and bada-bing! I was done! A simple yet cute and eye catching way to warm up your front door. I pray this post has helped living your a little easier!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs