Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Extreme Couponing & Publix Deals


I don't consider myself to be an extreme couponer. Unless it's for church or charity, I don't see the need to coupon for 100 sticks of deodorant and 75 bottles of soda (besides that has to be murder on the kidneys). For me, it's all about cutting down on our grocery bill while building a reasonable stock pile based on my family's needs. Since we started couponing, our grocery bill has reduced by 60%. Couponing has also helped us to upgrade to purchasing name brand items for less the cost of generic. Extreme couponing is not for everyone but saving money is!

Please click on the link to watch my Basics to Couponing Tutorial.
 
It might just be me but I found this week's deals at Publix to be a little scarce. Listed below are some of the coupon deals I found.

Publix Deals

Uncle Bens Rice BOGO $1.49 (You need to purchase four boxes)
$1.00 off of Three (Print One)

Marzetti Dressing BOGO $3.69
$1.00 off of One (Print Two)

Spot Shot Instant Carpet Cleaner BOGO $4.99
$1.00 off of One (Print Two)

Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip BOGO $4.99
$1.00 off of One (Print Two)


Praying this blog post has help make living your life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs