Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What Does Your Profile Pic Say About Your Business?

What does your profile picture say about you and your business? We've been told for years we should never judge a book by it's cover but that's only true to a certain degree. The reality is, unattractive book covers result in "low to no"book sales. Presentation is the key! You only have one chance to make a first impression so why not make it a memorable one?


I love what I do and through God, I know I'm good at it; but one of my biggest mistakes was failing to professionally brand my image. I couldn't only talk the part, I had to look the part as well. How I presented myself as a business owner said a lot about the quality of my work.

People often become intimidated when the topic of marketing and image branding arises but it's not as complicated as one may think.
When it comes to your professional image, marketing your brand can begin with the simple step of taking Professional Head Shots for your website and social media profiles.

Your professional business photo will reinforce your image and help potential clients identify with your brand. It also helps in establishing trust and it gives potential clients a virtual introduction to the  character of your business.

So, I'll ask the question again. What does your profile picture say about your business? Do you need an upgrade?

I am pleased to announce BMackWrites can help. I am expanding my business services to include Professional Business Photography which will include profile Head Shots and Product Photographs. I am currently offering an introductory special so call and schedule your appointment today!




Make the investment. Your profits will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs