Monday, July 6, 2015

19 Years and Counting!

I am so blessed to say today my husband Pastor-Travis Mack and I will celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary! This year I decided to do something a little different. Instead of posting our wedding pictures or any of our cute couple pics, I've decided to post two pictures that display the core of our marriage. This me 18 years ago. I was seven months pregnant and in the hospital with Pre-eclampsia. I was bedridden and my blood pressure was so high I could barely see. The doctors were uncertain about whether or not our daughter would survive because her lungs were underdeveloped and premature labor was imminent. I was scared...But my husband was my strength..I would doze off and wake up to him praying for me and our baby. I had no idea I looked like the Michelin tire man..LOL.. because he kept telling me how beautiful and strong I was. Out of all of our photos, these two are my favorite because they show affirmation of our vows...for better or for worse...in sickness and in health.... Travis, I love you with everything in me and I love God even more for giving me you. Happy Anniversary and I look forward with many many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs