Tuesday, February 3, 2015

$20 Hallway Table

It can be discouraging when you have champagne tastes while on a kool-aid budget (and no I don't drink) but you catch my drift. I wanted to find an inexpensive way to spruce up my hallway so I decided to look for a small accent table. As you can see my hallway was kind of blah....


I bought this cute little table from a local antique shop for only $20!

After thoroughly cleaning and wiping it down with my left over deglosser, I spray painted the table using Rust-Oleum Metallic Spray Paint.

And Voila! I have a new look for my hallway!




2 comments:

  1. I like your style... I want to redecorate my den and living room but just lost on what colors to put together.. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs