Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Noisy Quiet of Nature

TODAY IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! I have a ba-zillion topic ideas to blog about and several workshops to be planning but lately and for some reason whenever I sit down to write and plan, I go blank. So today I decided to clear my head by taking a nice stroll outside while my husband worked at clearing the leaves from our pond. And believe it or not, it was the noisy quiet of God's sweet nature that gave me the refreshing I needed to get back on track.

 
This morning God blessed us with a light rain and then a pleasant breeze this afternoon. The outdoor quiet was filled with the gentle rustle of leaves blowing in the wind. The sunlight glistened on top of the rippling pond water and the birds chirped lightly in the distance. It was all so relaxing and beautiful.

God used the quiet outdoors to loudly remind me of his simplicity. Some of his most beautiful creations can be found in the simplest of forms. Today, God reminded me to "keep it simple" and to stop overthinking everything. Today's world is filled with so much over-the-top vanity.
Still this world seems to be going nowhere fast. Imagine how productive we would all be if we remembered to "keep it simple". 

Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with wanting to go the extra mile. After all, it takes hard work to accomplish excellence and success. But sometimes productivity is halted because of our complex thinking. If God called you to do it then he will see you through it. For the times when you are feeling stressed and unproductive, take a moment to relax and enjoy God's creations. That's why he made them...because...YOU DESERVE IT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs