Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This Week's Publix Deals

Sorry..my kids opened one of the Paper Towels before I could take this pic :)
Sorry I am late on this post. I had a very busy week last week but check out this deal from Publix! Hurry it ends tomorrow! I only paid $7.59. A total savings of $18.20!!!

Wish-Bone Dressing BOGO Free $2.65
.50 Cent off One   (Print Two)
Final Price $1.65 for Both

Brawny Premium Performance Towels BOGO Free $1.99
$1.00 off Two  (Print one)
Final Price .99 Cent for Both

International Delight Coffee Creamer BOGO Free $2.19
.55 Cents off One International Delight Coupon (Print two coupons)
Final Price $1.09 for Both

Smart Balance Spread BOGO Free $2.55
.75 Cents off One   (Print two coupons)
Final Price $1.05 for Both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs