Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to Make Scratch Off Valentine's Day Cards

Okay, I know that I am barely getting in under the wire with this post since Valentine's Day is tomorrow but these cards are so easy to make it should be no problem; especially for those of you who are on a budget. I found this cute idea on Pinterest. Special thanks to my hubby who helped me paint with these cards. I am making these for the Marriage Conference at our church this weekend. Let Get Started.

Supplies Needed
Acrylic Paint
Dish Detergent
Paint Brush
White Crayon
Water Bottle Cap
Valentines Day Card (Click Here If You Would Like for Me to Email You My Template)





Print Your Card. Write in Valentine's Gift Options (I printed mine on card.)

Mix One Part Detergent with Two Parts Paint. A little really does go a long way. I used a water bottle cap to hold paint.

Color Over Hearts With White Crayon. (This protects writing from paint)


Paint Card. You will need to paint generously over the wording (dabbing the paint helps). Don't worry, it will dry flat. Card will need to dry for one hour before it's ready.


Voila! Go and Make Someone's Day Special!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs