Friday, October 5, 2012

BMackWrites is Lady Elite Consulting

 
It is unreal how much my life has changed over the past two years. While I have would preferred for some things to be different, I give God praise for helping me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am finally learning that it's okay to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams while working in ministry. I'm learning my balance. YAY!!!
 
And sooooo...with much excitement, I am blessed to announce the opening of Lady Elite Consultants. As a motivational speaker and lead consultant, my business will provide etiquette, coaching and consulting services to individuals, businesses, churches and organizations who desire to improve their work performance and visibility.Click Here to The View Lady Elite Informational Booklet.
 
I am also returning to my love of video blogging. Be sure to click below and watch the promo for Elite Living, my online vlog. If you would like more information about Lady Elite Consultanting and the services we provide please email me at bmackwrites@gmail.com or call 229-942-5125.
 
***********************************
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedInFind us on PinterestVisit our blog
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs