Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm Back With a Dining Room Chair Makeover

Hello Everyone!

I'm bacckkkkk!!! I've missed blogging and I am so excited about getting back on the saddle. My family and I have spent the past few months preparing for our move into our dream home and it's been quite an adventure! Now that we are settled in  I am ready to get back to work my  home projects! Below is a pic of the dining room chairs we revamped. My hubby and I found an awesome deal on our dining table at a scratch and dent sale at Turner's Fine Furniture. Total savings on table $300. The dining room chairs were given to us and needed some TLC.

We reupholstered the chair seat pads and gave the chairs a makeover using Rust-Oleum Spray paint in Oil Rubbed Bronze and VIOLA!!! By revamping the chairs instead of buying new we saved $500. Total savings for this project...$800!!!

It's amazing what you can do simply by "Putting a Little Paint on It"!


I have so many more money saving projects coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs