Monday, November 12, 2012

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It

Recently, I was grocery shopping in Wal-Mart when I looked up to see a silver haired elderly woman looking in my direction. She was sporting a big ole koolaid smile. I didn't think she was smiling at me so I looked behind me to see what had her beaming from ear to ear. That's when I saw an older gentleman wearing khaki pants, a blue work coat and cap waiting patiently at the end of the aisle. When I turned back around, she looked at me and said "He's all mine" and gently patted my arm as she sashayed pass me. I was like "I ain't mad at cha. I love it!"
Many of us consider the older generation to be too strict and old fashioned; when in fact their marriages lasted longer and their family unit was much stronger than what you see today. Today's mindset for married life and parenting is simply not up to snuff.
 
My view???  

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Maybe we should give old school a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Simple (January Issue)

Life Simple- February Issue

Life Simple - March

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs